“When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor” — Elon Musk
What is Ksumnole?
The quote from Elon Musk, is the inspiration for the name of the Ksumnole project. Ksumnole’s mission is to bring together charity organizations to utilize the super fast and transparent system being built in. We all know the problems with the current donation plans, where a lot of donations don’t reach the people who really need it. That’s why Ksumnole aims to solve this problem by using the current possibilities of the Tron Blockchain. Therefore Ksumnole created a token MSK, which didnt had a ICO or presale but was all supported by a big and supportive group of tron users who like to participate and donate together to become part of the Ksumnole VIP group.
What do u need to buy MSK on the Tronscan DEX?
- A Tron Wallet: First of all u need a Tron Wallet, where u can savely store your TRX and all other supported trontokens such as MSK. U could use for example your GoSeedit Wallet from Telegram, make a new Wallet on Tronscan. A list of all Tronwallets u can find here.
- The Private Key of your TronWallet: The private key is your password for your Tronwallet. It will give u acces to all your funds, so u can withdraw and send them to others. That’s why u never give your private key to anyone, so no one can acces your funds. Make sure u always backup your private key in a safe way. For example on extern harddisk, or print it and safe it in a vault. U need your private key, to be able to trade/buy MSK on the Tronscan DEX.
- TRON (TRX): And last u will next the funds, in this case TRX to pay for the MSK. The average price on 19 March 2019 of 1 MSK is 18 TRX. If u don’t have Tron yet, U can buy Tron (TRX) on a exchange as Binance or Kucoin, or u can buy it directly at a broker like Changelly. Check our guide to buy Tron here.
Token information about MSK
MSK with TokenID 100935 is the token created by the Ksumnole team. MSK is a digital currency dedicated to charity and is used to make donations over the Blockchain and the Tron Network. Individuals and corporations will be able to make donations anonymously and choose to what cause or charity these donations will go in few and easy steps. The final goal is that users will be able to support someone in need with 1 MSK, with a expected value of 20 dollars. The token supply of MSK is very low compaired to other tokens, only one million MSK is available. More information about MSK, the token allocation and vision u can read on our website: https://ksumnole.org/
·Token name: Ksumnole
·Ticker Token: MSK
·Token ID: 1000935
·Total Supply: 1.000.000
·Average price: 16–20 TRX
·All time low: 4.6 TRX
·All time high: 25.5 TRX
Please note: The price info is written on 19 March 2019.
How do I buy (or sell/trade) MSK on the Tronscan DEX?
KsumNole is not listed on the Tronscan Dex, but with the Bancore option it’s possible to buy and sell your MSK. This will not be traded peer to peer, but bought and sold out of the Ksumnole Community Pool. In the step-by-step guide below we explain how u easy can buy some MSK tokens.
Step 1: Go to the Tronscan DEX and login in your wallet
Go to the Tronscan DEX by clicking on this link https://tronscan.org/#/exchange/trc10?token=KsumNole/TRX&id=143and login in your wallet. Click in the upper right corner on ‘Sign in”, choose ‘Import a wallet’ and submit your ‘Private key” and click on “Sign in’ again. U can also login by using Tronlink or Ledger if u want to trade/buy more often then Tronlink is a easier and faster solution.
Step 2: Open the MSK/TRX pair in the Tronscan DEX
Under the word TRX Market, u find a list of TRC 10 tokens. U can click one of these tokens to open te chart, and buy/sell options. MSK is not in the list yet, so u will have to open it manually. To do that first click on “Bancor” and submit in searchbar “msk” then click on the MSK/TRX pair with ID 143.
Step 3: Choose the amount of tokens and click on “Buy KsumNole”.
As u can see in the screenshot below, u can see the last price of MSK above the chart. Next to that u can find the Change percentage in 24 hour, the high/low of the day and the volume in 24 hour. U can use the Trading view chart to choose a good entry price, by looking on different timeframe charts. . Or if u want to buy MSK immediately u can choose to place a buy order on the last price. Below the buy / sell options, u can find a overview of all MSK/TRX transactions
Under the MSK/TRX chat, in the left u have the Buy functions. Since it’s not listed, u can’t change the price of the buyorder. It automatically takes the current price. In the second tab after “Buy” u can choose the amount of tokens u want to buy. U can also use the tab under buy, to choose a percentage of your total TRX holdings that u went to spent on the tokens. Under the tab, it will calculate the amount of total TRX it will cost to buy the MSK tokens. If u did choose a amount of MSK tokens u want to buy, and checked the buyorder u can click on “Buy KsumNole” to place your buyorder. Once u have done that a popup will open with the following message “Transaction succesfull”
Step 4: Wait for confirmation and check your wallet
It normally takes a few minutes to proccess and confirm the transaction of the DEX. U will see the transaction as confirmed in the transaction record when it’s completed. After that the MSK tokens are send to your wallet out of the pool. To see the tokens click in the right corner on “Wallet” and then on your “Adress” then u will find a overview of tokens in your Wallet. MSK should be in the list as well.
More information or questions about Ksumnole?
· The Official Website: https://ksumnole.org/
·The Whitepaper: https://ksumnole.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/KsumNole-WP-V01.0-FINAL.pdf
· Official Telegram: https://t.me/KsumNole
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksumnole
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/KsumnoleO
· Telegram News Channel: https://t.me/KsumNoleofficial
· iWiW Group: https://iwiw.io/groups/view/3/ksumnole
·Ksumnole (MSK) on TronScan Dex: https://tronscan.org/#/exchange/trc10?token=KsumNole/TRX&id=143
·Link to buy Nolewater (AMSK): https://tronscan.org/#/token/1001699