After a successful launch of the first part of TRONbet LIVE, with the release of the SLOTS 2 weeks ago. The TRONbet team already launched more new games. They launched 11 Table games, including: Black Jack, Baccarat, Roulette, Russian Poker, Hold-em Poker and Sic-Bo. And that’s not all, this month TRONbet will also release more slots, Live Poker and Live Table games. TRONBet and her token ANTE are on the move for sure. Congrats!
In this article we will have a look at the new table games, explain the different games and offer you a complete tutorial for playing the table games, freezing your tokens for earning dividends and withdrawing your tokens. If you want to know more about the SLOTS and the LIVE token you can find our latest article. You should definitely try Black Jack, since it has the highest payouts off every casino and off course people love the game. Start playing here!#
A look at the new tables
The different table games explained
Will be filled it in later today, stay tuned!
How do I play Table games on TRONbet Live?
Current supported wallets
-Desktop : TRONlink, Guild Wallet
-Mobile : GuildChat, Math Wallet, Vena Pi
Step 1: Go to TRONbet Live and login with Tronlink
Go to the website of TRONBET Live by clicking here. Click in the the top-menu on ‘Table games‘ to open the games. You will will find a overview of the 11 new released table games. After that click on the Tronlink logo in the upper right corner, submit your Wallet password and click on “Continue” to get access to your wallet. Once logged in, refresh your browser by clicking on F5. Please note: If you didn’t install Tronlink yet, you can find tutorial here.
Step 2: Send TRX to the TRONbet Live Wallet
To be able to play one of the TRONbet Live Table Games (Slots or soon Live Table games) the first thing that you will need to do is deposit TRX to the TRONbet Live platform (wallet). You can withdraw this at any time if your want to get it back. This is just needed because it’s a partner dApp.
To do this you first click on “Recharge” next submit the amount of TRX (or choose all) in the popup in the middle of the screen that you want to deposit and click on “Confirm”. After this you will get a confirmation request from Tronlink, click on “Accept” to proceed with the transaction. Your TRX will be reflected in your Live Wallet Balance after, this is the wallet you use to pay the bets on the slots.
Please note: It can take up to 1–2 minutes before you will see your Live Wallet Balance updated. the firs time you play on the TRONbet Live platform, you will get a confirmation requestion from Tronlink with the question to sign a message. This is only the first time needed and won’t cost any TRX.
Step 3: Choose one of the 11 currently available table games
Next you will need to choose which Table game you want to play. There are currently 11 different table games available. The differences between the Table games are described in the beginning of this article. Click on the ‘image‘ to select one of the table games.
In this guide, we will explain the steps further for the table game: ‘Black Jack: Perfect pairs’ because BLACKJACK HAS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS OF ANY CASINO. For other table games the gameplay is in general the same, only with other payouts/rules/options. For other table games the steps are different.
Step 4: Choose your basic settings (all options/settings explained)
Before you start playing, you have the options to read the game rules, change the language and a view default/graphic setting.
- Game rules: Here you can find all information about the game. The payouts, the amounts of decks and quick overview of the rules.
- Settings: Here you can find options to change the game play such as: animations on/off, sounds on/off, tips on/off, your default chip size, the colour of the table and left/right handed.
- Language: Here you can select one of the 11 different languages available.
- Hand history: An overview of different rounds that you have played, including the cards of you and the dealer and the payouts.
- Provably fair: The algorithm used in this game. In a provably fair gambling system, a player places bets on games offered by the service operator. The service operator will publish a method for verifying each transaction in the game. This is usually by using open source algorithms for random seed generation, hashing, and for the random number generator. Once a game has been played, the player can use these algorithms to test the game’s response to his in-game decisions and evaluate the outcome by only using the published algorithms, the seeds, hashes, and the events which transpired during the game.
Step 5: Choose your betting amount in TRX
The first step is choosing a betting amount in TRX, instead of submitting a number with table games you click on the ‘CHIP’ with the number. The minimum betting amount is 10 TRX, the maximum betting amount is 500.000 TRX. If you lose from the dealer, you will lose the full amount if you win from your amount will be doubled. With draw you won’t lose or win anything. Click on one of the CHIPS to select your betting amount in TRX and next click in the table on ‘Place bet‘ to place the chip on the table. Please note: In Black Jack: Perfect Pairs you can do a normal bet with a sidebet (perfect pair) or only a sidebet / normal. This is explained in the next step.
Step 6: Play Black Jack: Perfect pairs
Since this is not normal Black Jack, but the perfect pair version. You do have the option to place a sidebet. For this you click again on one of the CHIPS to select a betting amount and next you click on the ‘PP‘ button in the table. With the sidebet, you bet on the combination of the first two cards that you will get. There are three options:
- Perfect pair: A pair of cards with both the same value as the type of card. (Multiplier 25)
- Coloured pair: A pair of cards with the same value, different type, but the same color. (Multiplier 12)
- Non-Coloured (Mixed) pair: A pair of cards with the same value, a different type and different colors. (Multiplier 5)
After u placed the CHIP on the table, you will need to start the game. For this click on ‘DEAL‘ and you will get your first two cards. With ‘CLEAR’ you can cancel the bet.
After that you will get your first two cards, including the amount of points. After this you normally have three options (with a few exceptions). You can choose to ‘DOUBLE’, ‘STAND’ or ‘ HIT. The different options are explained below. Click on one of the buttons to select your next move.
- Double: You double your betting amount AND you will get another card. After this you can’t get a new card anymore.
- Stand: You pass to another card and keep your two cards.
- Hit: You will get another card of the dealer. You can keep doing this till you want to stop or reach 21 or higher and end the game.
- Split: Split the two different cards in two bets. You will add a extra betting amount and will now play two hands/games with the same rules.
- Insurance: If the dealer has one ace, you will have the option to open a insurance. If the dealer hits Black Jack (21) the insurance will be paid out (x2). The price of the insurance is half your bet. This way you won’t lose or win anything if the dealer reaches Black Jack.
Step 7: Watch the result & accept your loss or win
Next you will see the game finishing and showing the results. The payouts will be send to your LIVE Wallet balance automatically. Below you find the points/payouts described.
- WIN: If the dealer reaches a number above 21 all players on the table win. (Multiplier 2)
- LOSE: If the dealer has more points then you do, you will lose. (Lose betting amout)
- WIN: If you have more points then the dealer you will win. (Multiplier 2)
- Special win: When you hit Black Jack (21) with two cards, you will win. (Multiplier 2.5)
Step 8: Play again (change bet, rebet or rebet x2)
When the game is finished, three new options will appear to continue playing. You can choose ‘Change bet’ if you want to choose another betting amount, ‘REBET’ if you want to continue playing with the same betting amount or ‘REBETx2’ if you want to continue playing with the double amount of your first bet.
Withdraw your LIVE Wallet Balance
When you’re done playing and want to cash out, you will need to withdraw the TRX from your TRONbet LIVE wallet back to your Tron (link) wallet. Click on ‘Withdraw‘ under your LIVE wallet balance, choose the amount of TRX in the popup in the middle of the screen and click on ‘Confirm‘. It can take up till two minutes before the transaction has been confirmed.
Freeze your mined LIVE tokens
Step 1: Withdraw your LIVE tokens
For every TRX you spend on TRONbet live, you will mine the new token TRC20 token LIVE. The LIVE Token is a dividend token, which can be frozen to earn a TRX two times a day. Similar to the ANTE token. At the moment LIVE can’t be traded or sold, only withdrawn or frozen.
To freeze your tokens and earn dividend, you click in the top at “dividends” and a popup will open showing you the current stage, the available dividends, the total amount of frozen LIVE tokens, the amount of TRX that you will get and the countdown till the dividends payout.
Under that you will see your mined LIVE balance, click on “Withdraw” to transfer the live tokens from the TRONbet LIVE platform to your (Tronlink) Wallet.
Step 2: Freeze your LIVE tokens
If you want to receive dividends, you will need to freeze your LIVE tokens in to the smart contract. When you freeze your tokens you can’t use the tokens till the are unfrozen. The tokens are locked till that time. Click on the blue button with ‘Freeze‘ to lock your tokens.
Step 3: Earn dividends
Once u have frozen your TRX, you will be able to see the amount of TRX that your will receive in the next dividend payouts. The dividend is paid in TRX and will be send directly to your wallet (u can show the history by internal transactions all transactions from this address: TYingXthP735e4bzTj1sB5VF95KCU4TEX2 are the LIVE dividend payouts. Dividends will be paid out twice a day (every time 50% of the total pool) at 15:00 and 03:00 UTC. U don’t need to take further actions to receive the dividends.
Step 4: Unfreeze your LIVE tokens
If you want to unfreeze your tokens, you click on the pink ‘Unfreeze’ button and after a countdown of 24 hours you will be able to withdraw the tokens.
More information about TRONbet?
- Website: https://www.tronbet.io
- Whitepaper: https://cdn.tronbet.io/pdf/whitepaper_en.pdf
- Telegram English: https://t.me/tronbetio
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TRONbet
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TRONbetio/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tronbetio/